[GeoStL] Re: MOGA 2012 is now posted!

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 12:05:20 -0500

-
I might qualify for the handicapped room if it covers the mentally handicapped.

On 3/30/2011 11:55 AM, Mike Miesner wrote:
We must have booked the 2nd from last room....from what Michele was told there are (were) some cabins left, and a handicapped room remaining.

See y'all in Iowa !

Mike

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 11:44 AM, <ghavens@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ghavens@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Wondering where Iowa people are staying?

    *From: * Jill King <jmisiura68@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:jmisiura68@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
    *Sender: * geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    *Date: *Wed, 30 Mar 2011 11:21:45 -0500
    *To: *geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
    *ReplyTo: * geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    *Subject: *[GeoStL] Re: MOGA 2012 is now posted!

    Just booked the last room in the lodge!  See you all in 2012,
    poodle skirt and all!

    Jill Misiura
    Misery68
    Sent from my iPhone

    On Mar 30, 2011, at 8:24 AM, Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxx
    <mailto:susanmring@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Arlene, I saw your note last night before I went to bed so first
    thing this morning I snagged a room reservation.

    She said "we look forward to seeing you in April-oh, NEXT April"

    Just a note: the state park also has cabins with heat and AC, but
    you have to use the nearby campground facilities.  ($35)

    On Mar 29, 2011, at 10:10 PM, Arlene Jones wrote:

    We just reserved our room! I asked the lady how many rooms were
    left and she laughed. There are only 20 rooms left in the resort
    at this time. They still have some cabins left.

    Arlene

        Before you even get home to catch your breath from MOGA
        2011, MOGA 2012
        http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GC2QM9C   gets
        posted!

    *