[GeoStL] Re: MOGA 2009

  • From: "Hobbit Taz" <HobbitTaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 20:14:36 -0500

Well said.  If anything the weather just made a great event just more
memorable.

Really, what cacher hasn't or wont eventually brave (or deal with) Wet,
Cold, Heat, Snow, Sleet, Hail, Wind, or what ever the weather surprises them
with.  However I would say it was pretty much the extreme that the afternoon
competitors dealt with.

Had a great time and looking forward to the next one, and the pics from this
one.

  _____