[GeoStL] Re: MOGA 2009

  • From: "Laura Million" <lmillio@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:36:23 -0500

In other words, it's the people that made the event, not the conditions J I
can't believe how many stayed (or came back) for the awards ceremony
Saturday night. They could have easily stayed in their nice warm hotel rooms
or campers, but instead, braved the weather and came back. Again, it's the
people (the good, hot food helped!)

Kudos to all the competitors, especially the teams that went out in the
afternoon's driving rain and cold (and still came to the awards ceremony)!

Next year if order MOGA sweatshirts instead of T-shirts, we will be
guaranteed 80 degree weather. J

Laura Million

2_cats