[GeoStL] MOGA 2007 web video (3 of 3)

  • From: "Jack Konecker" <jack.konecker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 22:36:46 -0600

-
Anyone who uses Firefox as their internet
browser -  can you see the video at this link?
http://tinyurl.com/2qfwgh
Personally, I can see the video fine when using
Internet Explorer.  In FireFox v1.5.0.11,
I hear the audio, but don't see the video.  Just
a black background.  I was wondering if it was
my PC's configuration that was the problem,
or some compatibility issue between FireFox
and the .flv Adobe Flash Video file.

By the way, all the audio, stills and video from
MOGA 2007 are accummulating at:
http://www.moga.geostl.com