[GeoStL] Re: MOGA 2007 not a 'mega-event'?

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:56:32 -0600

-
Unfortunately, that is my weekend to work.   I only work every third
weekend and  another MOGA weekend falls on work time again this year. Durn!

I clearly need to find a job where I have more time off  and it would be
nice if I din't have to do all that much in the 1st place.

Anyone have a spare good job?

Glenn