[GeoStL] Re: MOGA 2007 not a 'mega-event'?

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 08:36:12 -0600

-
Midwest Geobash had 228 attend, according to the cache page, and they were a
MEGA Event. It's all politics...
Still, we have the BEST event! Thats all that matters..
Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..
See: http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050

"Guys, the red thingy is heading for the green thingy. I think the green
thingy is us."
   - Guy, from Galaxy Quest...