[GeoStL] Re: MOGA 2007 Caches

  • From: JimSGreene@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 21:15:07 EDT

Hi Andrew,
 There is a bookmark list for the caches, but I really wouldn't say  there is
an order to do them in, but there is parking along the roads in that  area.
If you look at them on a topo, you can see different clusters to get from
certain parking spots. I can also send you a gpx file of the two courses if you

want it. The area is great to walk in, most of the woods are fairly free of
under growth. Have fun!

Jim

In a message dated 3/10/2008 7:54:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
asenger@xxxxxxxxx writes:

-
Does anyone still have a list of the logical way to find the  caches
from last year?  I've got a tentative order, but hoped someone  had one
that was actually used.

Thanks!

Andrew  (yawetag)

--