[GeoStL] Re: MOG Event GC2GVJO Nov 5 - 7

  • From: "Kurt" <kstop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 20:43:08 -0500

-
MOG (Mostly Only Geocaching)Event GC2GVJO Nov 5 - 7

MOG ia a caching event, two week from now at Mark Twain Lake those who have
not found all the MOGA caches. There are about 150 caches in no hunting
areas around the Lake.

Hunting is prohibited in all the developed recreation areas, like
Indian Creek, and this is the weekend before deer (rifle) season
starts, anyway. Sentry Ridge campground is open till 11-22.  I am
going to camp, but I'm sure all those little hotels and resorts would
be happy to see a little extra business before the hunters roll in.

Come on out for the weekend or just a day. Visit the event page, there are a
couple food & visiting events.

Rocfish

from this

 Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->