[GeoStL] MO state parks special offer

  • From: "Laura D" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 08:13:18 -0500

-
At this address  http://www.mostateparks.com/rediscover/offers.htm  you can
check out these special offers:

Camp Two Nights Get One Free -- Camp two or more consecutive nights in July
2006 and receive a coupon for one free night of camping of equal or lesser
value. The coupon can be used for a future stay between Aug. 1 and Dec. 31,
2006, at any Missouri state park or historic site that offers camping.

Buy One Historic Site Tour Get One Free -- Buy one state historic site tour
and get one free of equal value or less. Two people can tour for the price
of one. This offer is good for tours purchased July 1-31, 2006.

Laura DeWeese
Pampered Chef Consultant
www.pamperedchef.biz/LauraDeWeese

July hosts - Savings for your summer cravings! Host a Cooking Show in July,
and receive your choice of one of these great summer entertaining products
at 60% off! Choose from the Family-Size Quick-Stir® Pitcher, the Chillzanne®
Rectangle Server or the Simple Additions® Large Bowl. You don?t want to miss
out on these savings! Contact me today to schedule your Show.

July guests - Batter up! Every refreshing summer recipe is a home run when
you prepare it in our Small Batter Bowl. You can mix, store, reheat and even
bake in this heavy-duty, 4-cup capacity tempered glass bowl. You can receive
the Small Batter Bowl FREE in July when you purchase $60 or more!