[GeoStL] MO State Parks

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 14:48:19 -0600

-
Missouri State parks is asking for input from the public on ideas for programs at the park. Now would be a good time to voice your opinion about Geocaching rules and limits. Let them know you support Geocaching in the parks.

I think that we would fall under Visioning Ideas ==> IV. Programs and Events Expansion. You can comment on this section or on the overall Visioning. They have some great ideas.

The astronomy club is asking for at least 2 dark sky preserves and longer night hours. This would be great for night caches.

Please act today so we can let them know Geocaching is a valuable part of state parks.

Glenn N., Can you cross post this on MOGEO forums?

http://www.mostateparks.com/visioning.htm

Thanks!
Mike
Brawny Bear