[GeoStL] Re: Lunch &/or suggestions or apparently crazy thoughts

  • From: "mariel leggett" <mariel.leggett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 13:42:47 -0500

-
Which park or caches in South County were you looking at?  I don't know
if we've ever had a luncheon at the Cracker Barrel off the 55 and
Meramec Bottom Road, or if you are in a more Italian mood, there's that
pasta place near the South County Mall, this is going to sound strange,
I know, "What a surprise!"  But Dave & I joked the other day about
having a Friday luncheon at the food court in Costco!  I know, sounds
Crazy! They have a hot dog or Bratwurst & soda for only $1.50.  I wonder
if Rich has any suggestions???  WWRD?  (What Would Rich Do?)LOL
Mariel