[GeoStL] Re: Lunch on Monday

  • From: lake_wannabees@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 13:24:48 +0000

I'm going to try to make it unless we need to start packing for the move.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 13:10:30 -0700From: luigilula@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL]
Re: Lunch on MondayTo: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I may just be able to make this one!  LuAnn--- On Fri, 8/29/08, GC-RGS
From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Lunch on MondayTo:
geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Friday, August 29, 2008, 4:05 PM

Hamburgers at Fuddruckers on Labor Day! What could be more patriotic?? I'll be
there.