[GeoStL] Re: Lunch on Friday

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 00:42:10 -0500

-
I don't know if they have lunch "specials" or special lunch menu but a decent sized sandwich with fries runs $7-9. I think their drinks are pretty expensive (comparatively) and we usually stick with water (It kills me to pay $4.00 for drinks when I could buy a couple of 2 liters for the same price.) They have a kids menu that is reasonably priced -- I think about $3-$4 for "the usual"-- mac and cheese; chicken fingers; kids pizza, toasted ravioli; hamburgers (I think they have mini burgers) etc. and it comes with a drink. If Sage eats "Grown up" food your sandwich and fries (if that's what you get) could be enough for two people -- especially if you got something like the Malone Burger -- it's pretty good size. Also appetizers are a bit less expensive around $6.00

http://www.malonesgrillandpub.com/

I just found a menu on their website. It's a bit blurry -- but from what my blind (non hearing) self can make out, the prices I've quoted seem in line.

Nancy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Senger" <Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Lunch on Friday

-
What's the average lunch cost there?  I'm on a tight budget.  Also,
how are the choices for children, and would I be out of place bringing
Sage?

Thanks!

Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.yawetag.net
"I can't win anything.  In fact, if you look up 'loser' in the
dictionary, you'll see someone else's photo!" --Andrew Senger

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 11:30 PM, Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Malone's is awesome. Just got home from having a late night buffalo chicken sandwich there after work (the evening crew eats late!) Probably won't make tomorrow-that would be Malones twice in about 12 hours! Y'all have a good
lunch.

Susan