[GeoStL] Re: Lunch on Friday

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Hoffman, Joyce A. [C]" <Joyce.A.Hoffman.ctr@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 12:55:35 -0500

-
Joyce,

Queeny Park is just north of where I was planning on going, so that would be
perfect to me.  What would be a good time to meet?  I'm available all day
and will find other caches during the times that others won't be able to
cache.

How far is the GOC from Queeny Park?

Andrew

P.S. I forwarded this to the freelist so others can see the reply.