[GeoStL] Re: Lunch in the Parkland

  • From: Edward Turner <n0wnv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 22:22:37 -0500

LuAnn wrote:

I'm usually available Tues-Thurs. A Hannibal trip would be ok with me. I just wanna go caching!

LuAnn

        From: Dave <deltabravoromeo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: [GeoStL] Lunch in the Parkland
        To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Monday, August 25, 2008, 12:30 PM

-
Anyone on for lunch and/or caching on Wednesday??

Dave R.

    I can't go this Wednesday,  I promised a buddy's kid that I would
    take him around to go caching this Wednesday after school.
    I would like to see if there could be a Hannibal trip out of this
    sometime?

LuAnn,
            I sent a email to you direct.   Ed NØWNV