[GeoStL] Lunch Thursday - Location

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 12:16:00 -0800 (PST)

To all who are interested and with apologies to Susan and Elkie

I will be at Fudruckers off Watson at 11:30 and will probably stay and visit
for as long as people are there which probably means 2 or so. I would like to
have picked something about halfway between but I am not very familiar with the
area anymore and having driven all the way from Rolla and having to go back
after the game I did not want to drive all the way past St Charles to eat. Hope
to see at least a few people and if you can make it down there please come by.

Also as soon as the weather breaks a bit I am going to have a lunch event here
in Rolla at the restaurant where my sone cooks....Randy's Roadkill BBQ...the
food is good and I will place a cache out there as well so that those who come
can pick up at least 2 caches :) and have some good food and great conversation.

Dan