[GeoStL] Re: Lunch Friday (tomorrow)

  • From: Carol Shahriary <shah11@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 19:01:34 -0700 (PDT)

-
Are you asking if we want to eat some more only at a
different time?

Hm-m-m-m let me think about that....

DS (the cacher formerly known as Dancing Strawberry)

--- Andrew Senger <asenger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Even Saturday lunches aren't good for those of us
> that work weekends.
>
> I completely understand that you can't make everyone
> happy, and I also understand that a lot of my fellow
> geocachers are retired.
>
> After the picnic, I'll think about starting monthly
> dinners.  Of course, we might have to make advance
> reservations with the number of people that might
> show up.
>
> Anyone else interested?
>
> Andrew (yawetag)

Carol Strawberry
"Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different
speeds.  A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing." (William James)