[GeoStL] Re: Lunch Friday (tomorrow)

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 20:47:03 -0500

Even Saturday lunches aren't good for those of us that work weekends.

I completely understand that you can't make everyone happy, and I also
understand that a lot of my fellow geocachers are retired.

After the picnic, I'll think about starting monthly dinners.  Of course, we
might have to make advance reservations with the number of people that might
show up.

Anyone else interested?

Andrew (yawetag)