[GeoStL] Re: Lunch Friday

  • From: "Laura D" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:47:54 -0500

-
That is a different place than the one I was thinking of.  Besides, I had
not ever been to that mall 30 years ago.  The place I remember was just
another counter in the food court, but it had stuff you would find at a
carnival (popcorn, cotton candy, peanuts, cracker jack, etc.)

Laura DeWeese
Pampered Chef Consultant
home 314-729-9944  mobile 314-368-8638
www.pamperedchef.biz/LauraDeWeese

A new Pampered Chef season has just started, with over forty great new or
restyled products!!  You can see them here: http://tinyurl.com/fdss7