[GeoStL] Re: Lunch

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 12:57:59 -0800 (PST)

-
Bet they don't compare to Susan's though :D
Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  -
I think there is one at Mid Rivers Mall.. Aren't they the ones with the
really GOOD chocolate chip cookies made fresh!

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..
See: http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050

"Guys, the red thingy is heading for the green thingy. I think the green
thingy is us."
- Guy, from Galaxy Quest...
From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <