[GeoStL] Re: Low cache count

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 05:01:30 -0600

-
When I get ready to cache out of town, I always filter out the multis. With
a choice of going to two or more WP's with one log book(a multi) or two or
more with log books(regular caches) in all the Wp's, I'll go for the
regulars. Difficulty level-I always ask for less than or equal to 5. Terrain
2.5 or less. I know before I leave the house that I don't have time to do a
terrain of 3 or higher. No need in cluttering up my GPS and maps with caches
I know I will not do.  Bernie