[GeoStL] Re: Love to Cache in Love Park

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 21:06:41 -0700 (PDT)

Jim,

STOP Picking on the bees :P ....they are easy to get around once you know they
are there. Before going in to find the cache stop and watch for a little bit
and you will see where they are going in and out. Just stay away from the hole
and they usually leave you alone. Dang things hurt though I remember from my
surveying days

Dan