[GeoStL] Re: Lost and Found: Sunglasses

  • From: Mary Beth Gianoli <marybeth.gianoli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 23:03:50 -0600

I didn't lose mine today - but have lost my prescription sunglasses MANY
times while caching. Luckily, I always manage to loop back and find them
again. But I would happily sign that spot on anyone's bingo card!

-mb (aka SLBC ladies)

--
We could learn a lot from crayons:
some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and