[GeoStL] Re: Losing The Goods

  • From: "Dan Eubanks" <deubanks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 15:32:51 -0600

Greg is my kind a camper.

-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Greg Ponder
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 3:22 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Losing The Goods

Bruce, you are obviously a man with a unique and positive outlook on
life. As for this hillbilly, I woulda....
tracked them for miles and miles on the scorching desert sands which
would have to be infested with scorpions and sidewinders....
followed their tracks over mountain passes covered with ice-crusted snow
while suffering snow blindness for the ne'er-ending blizzard, while
constantly being harassed by griz and polar bears, the abominable
snowman, and the Loch Ness monster (?)....
swim, swam, swum across Louisiana black backwater swamp while slapping
at those pesky alligators and coral snakes--all the while following the
treacherous lifters of the goods by my sense of smell....
Why, you ask? Why?
Because it takes years and years of misuse and abuse to properly
"season" a good camp skillet. And...And...And...A broken-in camp
coffeepot....well, everyone knows that until its been left on gravel and
sand bars for days and days, never bein' cleaned, gettin' mouse nests
inside, and all of that good stuff...that until it's been properly
"used" that it will never make a good pot of thick, chewy coffee.
That stuff's priceless. You just can't replace 'em.

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/finance/mailsig/*http:/tax.yahoo.com>
Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms, and more