[GeoStL] Re: Looking for a Geocoin

  • From: Jason Collier <jcollier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 16:45:09 -0600

-
Hopefully if Bob got by there earlier he took the coin. We'll see when he checks in. Thanks for the help and for contacting the coin owner. I don't blame him for being upset either. I told him that the behavior of that cacher should not be stereotyped to the rest of the cachers in this area.

At least you may have found a new weapon though.  :)

Jason Collier
C3GPS.com
314-623-0263

On 2/8/2011 4:23 PM, Chris Jundt wrote:
I went by the cache this afternoon, no coin. I noticed that the last signed log in the book was from 1-24-11. Anyway, I made contact with the owner of the coin and informed him that I did not find it. He is not a happy camper, and I don't blame him. BTW, Bob, what a cool cache. I guess I never decided to see if there were any around there when I would go to the range. I of course had to go inside, I think I may be purchasing a new AR.... Wife won't be happy... ;)
Chris Jundt
(Jundtie797)

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 10:45 PM, Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Jason:  I'll take a look at the cache on Tues to see what the real
    inventory is as far as TB and coiins are concerned.  Will let you
    know.

    Bob Pratt
    BBD1