[GeoStL] Logo

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 10:46:34 -0500

-
  Here are my thoughts on the logos. I do not like #1(as posted on the
forum) because the white border separates the name St.Loius Area Geocachers
from Association. The whole name should be either on the inside or the
outside of the white border. I do not like #2 because it looks like the arch
has the name on it. I think #3 is fantastic.  My vote goes for #3.  Bernie

http://www.geostl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3D90#90

The above should get you to a SLAGA forum thread I initiated that =
displays
the original logo proposal in the August newsletter, and a couple =
variations
thereof that I slapped together.

Unless something has been set in stone for the logo, I think it would be
cool to see other submissions posted there as well...and then create a =
poll
for members to vote for their favorite.=20

Subject field