[GeoStL] Re: Logging No Finds

  • From: Michael Tollefson <mbtoll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 19:28:43 -0800 (PST)

-
In concept that's great.  In practice though, I'm pretty new to
geocaching and am not completely confident in my searching abilities,
especially difficult mini caches.  Because, at times, I feel blind I am
reluctant to log a no find, especially when the logs indicate recent
finds.  I usually intend to return another day to try again.  Maybe a
note instead of a DNF is an alternative.  Don't know but I keep on
caching!

Mike (Tollybrew)

Subject field