[GeoStL] Re: Logging Archived Virtuals/EarthCaches?

  • From: "Mr. EX-President" <mogamoga2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Newsgroup <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 21:00:40 -0600

Mike - I'm just messing with you.  The Pickle Springs Area is a really neat
place.  I haven't done the earthcache, but there use to be some traditionals
there.  If you do Hawn first, you may not have the energy to climb down to
Pickle Springs.  What ever you do, do not forget your camera.

Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 18:56:00 -0800
From: mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Logging Archived Virtuals/EarthCaches?
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sometimes I have...LOL.
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 18:43:38 -0800
From: mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Does that make sense or am I way off base?