[GeoStL] Local Treasures: Geocaching Across America

  • From: JimSGreene@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 23:07:44 EDT

-
At the picnic today, someone brought a book named: Local Treasures:
Geocaching Across America by Margot Anne Kelley. On page 137 there is a picture
 of
someone holding a card signed by me, RGS, Leroy, Pa & Ma and a bunch of  other
cachers. This was a card that was placed in a cache called "purple's  shower"
GCB53D, hidden by missouri mule on 12/15/2002. It was in the Lake School  Park
along 270, just north of Ladue Rd. When I found it on 12/28/2002, I had my
niece Amber with me, who gave me a copy of this book for Christmas a year ago.
 didn't notice what was written on the card though, until somebody mentioned
it  today. Purple, do you still have the card, and do you have any idea when &
 where the picture was taken? I will bring the book sometime to a lunch or
event if you are going to be there. Anyway, I finally figured this out, and
thought I'd share the info.

Strider