[GeoStL] Re: Local Law Enforcement

  • From: <rogbarn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 6:28:09 -0700

-
Thanks for the info Glenn.  I just talked with a co-worker from the DC area and
in the course of conversation, I discovered he was a volunteer civilian
coordinator for his local county PD with a rather large number of officers.  I.
of course, proceeded to tell him about geocaching, what he might see, where to
go for more info, etc etc.  He immediately understood the potential for
misunderstanding and was glad to hear about it.  I was wondering if I could log
this cache.  I guess you provided the answer even before I could ask it!

Roger