[GeoStL] Re: List of Parks / Recreation Personnel

  • From: "M. Bollinger" <lazylightning3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 05:20:41 -0700 (PDT)

-
Mike,
I really want to use my postion to help get Geocaching more accepted by land
managers.  I am glad to have my name and postition as well as my work contact
information put out so cachers having problems can contact me for assistance.

I really don't even care that people know I regularly cache.  If you look at my
profile, I say that I work for JCPR.  I don't work by the hour so my supervisor
can only contest my job performance not my hours worked.  However, there may be
others that might be concerned about that.

Could we have a place where we post "land managers who are willing to help"
names and contact information (provided they approve of that)?  Many of us know
managers that are supportive and if we can get a comprehensive list, it might
help someone who is having problems know who to contact.

Perhaps that could be on the MoGeo land use page.

Subject field