[GeoStL] Re: List of Parks / Recreation Personnel

  • From: "M. Bollinger" <lazylightning3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 12:46:30 -0700 (PDT)

-
well.....errr....ummm.....I hope my boss won't find that site, find out my
caching name and see how often I go ...well.....errr....ummm..... Geocaching
during work hours!

Mike (who never goes Geocaching when he is really supposed to be working
because he is SUCH a good employee };o))
Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was wondering if perhaps we can't get a list together for publish on the
website that list park and recreation employees, geocaching names, as
official and what land they manage? We all know that Lazy Lightning is over
Jefferson City Parks and that Ebony, unless she changed her name, is over
State Parks. But how many other cachers are there that manage land? This
way, if someone receives an email from a GC.COM name, they will know they
speak officially for the land they manage.

Just a thought.. Comments?

Mike

Subject field