[GeoStL] Re: Legal Thread

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 21:20:40 -0500

STEPHEN!!! Shame on you! I am never letting you cache again with my kids!
(shhhh...why do you think I don't mind taking Brad with me? He has no problem
going after these!)

Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 08:01:45 -0700From: thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[GeoStL] Re: Legal ThreadTo: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
That is what they make hiking staffs for or even a stick picked up close
by....I never reach into a hole without probing it first with something else.

DanStephen Martin <faery_generic@xxxxxxx> wrote:
-This type of find always brings the sissy out of me. I hate putting my hand in
natural holes in the woods. I usually try to get someone else(Xeviel or one of
my caching kid relatives) to take the reach. When I am alone or they make me do
it you will hear and see some flailing and squealing. I still get it done
though :-PStephenOn Tuesday, July 31, 2007, at 07:44AM, "Carol Shahriary"
wrote:>->How about caches where you have to stick your hand in>a hole (like in
a tree) where you can't see what's in>there? It seems like there are a lot of
caches like>that. >DS>****************************************For List Info or
//www.freelists.org/list/geocaching Missouri Caches Scheduled to be
Archived http://tinyurl.com/87cqw

Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids.
http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=chick_wlmailtextlink