[GeoStL] Re: Legal Thread

  • From: Stephen Martin <faery_generic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 07:40:41 -0700

-

This type of find always brings the sissy out of me.  I hate putting my hand in
natural holes in the woods.  I usually try to get someone else(Xeviel or one of
my caching kid relatives) to take the reach.  When I am alone or they make me
do it you will hear and see some flailing and squealing.  I still get it done
though :-P

Stephen