[GeoStL] Leap Day Event?

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 21:31:42 -0600

-
Hey there everybody,

I'm thinking of hosting a Leap Day event in St. Charles, late afternoon to
evening (happy hour type thing).  Does anyone else have plans to host a 2/29
event?

Because I know not everybody would be interested in attending a happy hour, I'm
working on an alternate way to log the event.  But if someone else has another
kind of event going for that day, I wouldn't necessarily need to think about
having another option.

Susan

from this

 Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->