[GeoStL] Le-Roy nearing the 2000 mark

  • From: "Jack Konecker" <jackkonecker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 19:23:10 -0600

-
Le-Roy says he will be hunting his 2000th cache this February 23, which will be
his 73rd birthday.  Not bad for a guy who is currently going through the rigors
of cancer treatment.  He hasn't picked out the cache yet.
On a related note, send your prayers to GeoJim.  I don't feel at liberty to go
into details about his health issue, but I also didn't want to pass up the
opportunity for his fellow cachers to let him know we are hoping for the best
outcome and cure.