[GeoStL] Re: Law and Order

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 12:54:44 -0500

-
yep, that is the same stuff I read. Most of us here have figured out how to get to the main page of the geoceching.com website by now.

Thanks for the link. Let me bookmark that for future reference.

gln
At 12:48 PM 5/9/2005, you wrote:

-

For the record, here is the reference:

http://www.geocaching.com/

Geocaching was featured on Law & Order: Criminal Intent this evening, May
8. Contrary to the creative license taken by the show's writers, we
strictly do not list caches that are buried.