[GeoStL] Laurel Park Caches

  • From: Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Newsgroup <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 09:53:11 -0500

I saw this in the Groundspeak Midwest forums. -Laurie

dwhittington has just posted a new topic entitled "Need New Owner" in forum
"Midwest".

I have 2 caches hidden in Laurel Park in St Peters, MO and am looking for
someone to take ownership of them. I have enjoyed having them but am more
interested in searching than hiding caches. Thanks

The topic can be found here:
http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=303533

Please note that if you wish to get email notification of any replies to this
topic, you will have to click on the
"Track this Topic" link shown on the topic page, or by visiting the link below:
http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=forums&area=watch&watch=topic&do=list&tid=303533