[GeoStL] Laura's condition?

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 08:55:09 -0700 (PDT)

-

I am going to be out of town and possibly out of touch
for a couple of days because I will be attending a
funeral.....Has there been anymore news on Laura's
condition? Is she still improving and out of danger
yet? I could not get to the cache to sign the card so
I would aprreciate someone signing it for me so that
she and Scott and the little one know that Thunder and
family are thinking of them and praying for them as
well ...

Thanks and see you all in a day or two

Dan