[GeoStL] Re: Last Group Cache of this YEAR! Will meet at 8:00 AM

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 20:24:36 -0600

-
Oh boy, oh boy, now it looks like I will be coming tomorrow, but will catch
up with you all later in the morning or possibly afternoon.  Drei, I will
give you a call.

I'm going to be bringing some newbies-my sister Pat and her 3 kids.  I told
her caching is the perfect antidote for school vacation boredom and cabin
fever.

They're pretty energetic kids.  REALLY energetic.  If it seems that we're
not blending in well with the group hunt maybe we'll shoot off on our own.
:-)

Susan