[GeoStL] Re: Last Group Cache of this YEAR!

  • From: "merkin" <merkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 11:39:34 -0700

-

Barring that, would anyone be interested in a St. Charles County group cache
trip?  I've got a five-year-old daughter, so we'd be up to doing two or three
caches at the most.  Other groups with children would be most welcome.  The
caches themselves are negotiable, breakfast is a good idea, and four hours at
most would be ideal.

merkin4

From: "Drei Michels"
>-
>Is anyone up to doing a group cache on the last day of the year?
>
>I would like to do a few:
>We could all meet at ST1-Crestwood Park at 7:30 or 8:00 (earlier would
>be better, like 6:00) and then go from there.
>I know that this is a long list and I don't think I will be able to get
>to all of these. But this is the list I would like to do.
>

>Drei Michels

Subject field