[GeoStL] Lackey log

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 12:19:24 -0500

Here's the log from Jessie (I think that was her real name), the Groundspeak
lackey.  I got to have a couple of brief conversations with her and she seemed
like a really good sport, dealing with the weather in her rain boots she picked
up at the local Walmart :-)

Anyway, sounds like MOGA made an impression!

March 28 by Foxfire (69 found)

I didn't think I would see snow again this your but IL you proved me wrong :-)
I made it home safe and sound and it wasn't even raining in Seattle!

I had a great time meeting everyone. I hope to see you all next year. What a
fun event! Thank you all again for making me feel so welcome.

I have passed the coins off to Jeremy. There have been many ooo's and aaaaa's
around the office about these coins. Every one loves the fact that the event
coin and award coins take you to a special cache location as well as the
integration of the pathtags. (and this is a hard group to impress)

Great job everyone!!

(also dropping my Lackey nametag)