[GeoStL] Labarque Trilogy cache hunt for 11/16/05

  • From: "Jack Konecker" <jackkonecker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 21:25:27 -0600

-
http://tinyurl.com/a5uaz
http://tinyurl.com/76ejr

After the geocaching lunch at the Greek Church today,
Elaine and I drove to the new parking lot at Dakota Hills,
which is where you park to start your hike to the Labarque
Trilogy caches.  Above are two URLs to images
that show where the commuter parking lot is in Pacific,
Missouri, and where the new Dakota Hills parking lot is
in reference to the three caches.

The good news is that they have widened the parking
area.  6 cars can fit easily ... 7 if you squeeze them in.

Since Elaine and I will be on the hike and we will be
bringing the lunch for afterwards, we will need one of
those parking spots.  That leaves two seats in the back
of our car where we can bring two more people with us,
if necessary.

For lunch, we will have a large deli sandwich, some
individual chip packages, chilled soda and water.  Feel
free to bring other things to share (someone named
RockSusan might want to bring her specialty!).  We
can tailgate right in the parking lot after the hike.
Subject field