[GeoStL] Re: LaBarque Trilogy and Frozen Waterfall Tour on Sunday ?

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 13:01:03 -0600

-
Hey Barry,

I haven't seen any takers (at least on the list) for your offer of a
LaBarque tour tomorrow.  Do you think it's holiday busy-ness or might
it have something to do with this forecast?

"Sunday
Very cold. Windy. Partly cloudy. High around 17. Northwest wind 20 to
25 mph with gusts to around 35 mph."

Geocachers afraid of the cold? Unthinkable!   (I have an
excuse-daughter's birthday celebration-but in truth that's a might bit
cold for me)

Maybe sometime after Christmas?  I noticed not many folks have been
caching out there for a while.  It's so beautiful, we really should get
a group out there to see it.
Thanks for the offer,
Susan