[GeoStL] Re: LaBarque Part Trois NOW chit chat

  • From: "tklnhl & kyd" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 23:12:47 -0600

-
I'm concerned about the number of people who continue to walk into places.

">>I walked into a Panera shop a few weeks ago with my GPS on a lanyard
>>around my neck.  "

Glasses on a nose are  much better at preventing that kind of thing from
happening   that a GPS on a lanyard around a neck.

Could be why some geocachers  need a  cool new knew.

Nancy