[GeoStL] LaBarque Hunt #2: Weekday

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 14:12:42 -0600

-
LuAnn and I had talked about a weekday hunt for those of us who can't make
Saturdays.  How about Wednesday 11-16?  I've been meaning to post this for a
couple of days, but Paul's Saturday initiative finally spurred me to action!
LuAnn (and anybody else) how's that sound?  Start around 9 AM?

Where did we meet up the last time for this hunt?  Wasn't there a parking
lot in Pacific near the RR tracks that was pretty convenient?  Anybody got
the coords for that lot?  Carpooling is absolutely the thing to do on this
one.

Susan
wearin' the orange vest

Subject field