[GeoStL] Re: LaBarque Creek

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 18:31:29 -0600

<chuckle> Unless they flattened those hills or built a road going back in
there, you will climb hills... Not too bad though, but they are in there... It
use to be that you started off with a big climb and then it got hilly after
that. Don't know anything about the new way in.. In any case, I know everyone
will have a great time.

Didg Guy, Jans03 and IBEW Retired are joining me tomorrow for Wet Feet.
(Hopefully the river is low enough to cross!) We will also pick up the 3 in Ha
Ha Tonka tomorrow as well. We have 30 planned for the day.

We might get 10... :-)

Mike