[GeoStL] Kudos to SLAGA!

  • From: "Gary Braman" <Gary.Braman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 08:38:11 -0700

Kudos to SLAGA!

I recently became a new premium member of SLAGA and would like to say
thank you to those of you who welcomed me to the group.

I would like to specifically thank Strider and Crowesfeat30, Gerhardus
(and Blue) for meeting me in person and involving me in their geocaching
trip to the Mid West GeoBash.  I had a wonderful time and immediately
felt like one of the family.  I cached with Strider and CF30 on Friday
and we were joined by Gerhardus on Saturday.   I had a blast as we took
a road trip through Indiana, Michigan and Ohio.  I'm anxiously awaiting
a trip to the St. Louis area to hit Grant's trail as well as many other
caches that I heard about on the trip.

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Fried Okra - Camdenton, Mo.

I live in Camdenton, Mo and work for a company located in Scottsdale,
Arizona.

Gary Braman
Senior Technical Consultant

focusIT, Inc.