[GeoStL] Re: Krispy Kreme donuts available?!? And some caches as well?

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 08:34:52 -0500

-
Just to let everyone know, I picked up my caches, (8I114, 8I115, 8O114), I still have 8I113 out there and BWAT will pick it up at the CITO.
I also picked up the couples course. Bernie and I had picked up most but I went back in the rain on Monday and picked up the rest along with HK3, (The Amazing Race that, amazingly, no one wanted to do.. :-) )... Couples course is completely finished. 3J100 was missing and never found. I find it odd that it would have gone missing considering where it was.

I gave the list of pulled "Easy" course punches to Tim.

I wish I could make it but, I have scouting commitments..

Mike Griffin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff the Blue Bead Man" <bluebeadman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>