[GeoStL] Re: Knotty subject

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 22:48:54 -0600

-
groannnnnnnn

-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Mike Griffin
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 10:21 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Knotty subject

-
Reminds me of a joke... A rope walks into the bar and asked for a drink..
The bartender says, "No way, you're a rope and we don't serve ropes!"

The poor little rope goes outside and rolls in the mud. Then he comes back
in but, the bartender saw right through his clever disguise and threw him
out of the bar..

He sat on the curb for a while really bummed he couldn't get a drink..

Then an idea hit him...

He twisted to the left, went over himself and then through the center.. Oh
it was going to be perfect... He then unraveled one end of himself and shook
it all about. No way would that bartender recognize him now....

He went back into the bar and proudly sat up on the bar stool. The bartender
looked at him and finally asked, "What ya drinking?"

Oh... It was working! It was working!

He ordered a beer and as he enjoyed his beer, the bartender kept looking at
him..

The bartender finally came over and said, "Hey, you're that rope I kicked
out earlier!"

To which the little rope replied.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm A-Frayed Knot! You must be mistaken!

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..
See: http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050